May is National Mental Health Awareness month
This May, join PerformCare in celebrating National Mental Health Awareness month. As leaders in behavioral health care, we are proud to support those who suffer from mental health illnesses and those who care for loved ones who hurt.
We know that many people who suffer from a mental illness will not seek care. They are often afraid of the false labels others may give them if they admit they are ill.
This month, join us in putting an end to that shame. If you know someone fighting a mental illness, offer hope. Give them support. Tell them you are not alone.
How PerformCare in Pennsylvania supports mental health awareness
- Do you think you may be depressed? Do you suffer from anxiety? Try one of our screening tools. They can help you decide if you may need help for a mental health issue.
- Your wellness matters to us. That’s why we find and share other websites that can help you heal. Get autism support, help for kids, and other helpful resources.
- Some people get nervous when talking to a doctor about their problems. Don’t let that stop you on your path to happiness. Learn how to talk to a psychiatrist before your next visit.
- Substance abuse can have a huge impact on your mental well-being. We offer tools to help you avoid drug abuse.
- We make sure our providers are armed with the latest trends in care to help our members battle or beat mental health illnesses.