Some of the Medicaid solutions that we offer to both states and health plans include:
- We promote lasting resiliency and recovery by managing treatment from point of entry through to aftercare.
- We provide thorough focused utilization management for targeted levels of care and complex case management as well as integrated medical solutions
- Access to PerformCare is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year via our live toll-free number.
Claims processing and data management
We have a solid reputation for being among the most prompt and efficient in processing claims. We do this by utilizing:
- HIPAA compliant processes and transactions
- Electronic and paper claims processing
- Custom technology solutions for customers
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for claims payments
- Automated adjudication and integrated claims solutions
Provider network management
We are highly successful in building provider networks and handling provider operations, including:
- Network development
- Credentialing and recredentialing
- Provider relations
- Live and web-based training
- Developing and maintaining provider networks according to payer requirements and specifications
PerformCare provides exceptional program-specific services to state and local government entities encompassing:
- Behavioral and physical health integration (as a stand-alone or integrated product)
- Care coordination and outcomes measurement
- Drug and alcohol services
- Integrated Human Services and System of Care
- Developmental disabilities
PerformCare embraces the principles of sustainable continuous quality improvement (CQI) to ensure that services are based on quality improvement benchmarks that enhance holistic resiliency and recovery. The Quality Improvement (QI) Program and QI Committee monitors the progress of CQI and reporting across all operations. PerformCare maintains full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization (MBHO) for Medicaid populations, and meets all NCQA standards for its delegated programs with health plans.
We are national leaders in the area of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs); in 2011 alone we managed and served well over 4,200 individuals with autism/pervasive development disorders (PDDs), in careful coordination with their families.
Alternative services in place for children/adolescents with autism/PDD
In addition to evaluations, 1:1 intervention and school and home-based services, our other interventions include:
- autism after-school programs
- specialized summer therapeutic activities programs (STAP)
- provision of academic and expert consultation for high risk, aggressive, and self-injurious individuals
- support for services through a Center of Excellence for Autism
- support for services in specialized educational settings
- family based teams that specialize in autism
- functional behavioral analysis
- support for residential placements, when necessary
Our experience in utilization management allows PerformCare to achieve substantial savings for our clients. We do this by implementing programs that reduce the need for Emergency Room visits and by providing re-hospitalization in services areas that we coordinate within the community setting.
For more information regarding PerformCare's Medicaid solutions, call us at 1-888-700-7370.